Work at Hadassah Foundation
Check below for available openings at Hadassah Foundation Cameroon.
Position: Office Manager
Salary: not disclosed
Period of application: 21st April 2022 to 21st May 2022.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any field within the social sciences
- Two years of experience in office administration in a Non-Governmental Organization.
- Oversee the general work of the organization
- Liaise with other stakeholders in the NGO sector
- Project management and office management
- Coordinate appointments and meetings in and outside the office when needed
- Manage the staff and team of volunteers
- Take minutes of all meetings as needed.
- Answers all emails
- Reports to the assistant director of the NGO on all matters
- Experience supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching office staff and delegating assignments to them to ensure maximum productivity.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, particularly in English
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Quick adaptation to new environments
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office suite)
- Ability to network and create networks with other NGOs to foster Hadassah Foundation’s work.
- Able to work under pressure and meet up with deadlines.
- Attention to detail
Academic qualifications, a cover letter, and CV. These documents shall be attached to the form below.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.