Sharing Lives, Enhancing Wellbeing
Highlights from our International intern
To enhance people's wellbeing, build their resilience so they can better deal with challenging life situations and strengthen social cohesion in communities.
Our vision is to enhance the well-being of individuals in our communities (especially teenagers, youths, orphans, vulnerable children, women and Internally Displaced Persons) to improve the resilience of these individuals.
In pursuit of our vision we offer the following:
- Psychosocial support and counselling
- Mental health support/ education/advocacy
- Social and emotional learning education in schools
- Provide education on youth sexual and reproductive health
- Human rights promotion
- Work to enhance gender equality/women empowerment
- Offer humanitarian assistance
(Human Rights / Gender-based Violence)
Humanitarian Response Officer